With some exceptions for GCC nationals and people touring from 33 countries spread across America, Europe, and Far East who are eligible for a visa on arrival, a valid visa – otherwise - is obligatory for all visitors to the UAE. The UAE visa is in the form of electronic visa. There are different types of visas, and the visitor’s purpose of entry usually determines the sort of visa that one should apply for. In fact, the prerequisites and documentation procedures vary from one visa service to another. With that being said, there are certain conditions that apply to all Dubai visa services. For instance, in order to apply for a Dubai visa online, the applicant, along with holding a valid passport, must ensure that he has not been barred from entering the UAE or deported from the country.
Our dedicated team of visa consultants boasting an exemplary track record in dealing with all types of services related to visa UAE is here to help you. With an extensive and up-to-date knowledge of immigration rules and regulations, we at Rayna Tours specialize in varied aspects of visa application, let it be business, 14-day, 30-day, 90-day or 96 hour visa. Whether you plan to travel Dubai or already settled here and want your family or friends to join you, taking advantage of our on time visa service Dubai will eliminate hassles and ease your chances of obtaining your Dubai tourist visa application within a minimal time frame. Besides guiding you through the visa procedures from start to end, we also offer proficient assistance in applications to extend your stay in the UAE.
If you’re not a national of any GCC country, then you would require a Visa for Dubai and Rayna tours makes it extremely easy and hassle- free. Having a previous travel record and no criminal history in the last five years makes you eligible for the Dubai visa. In case you haven’t traveled abroad, furnishing the financial records of business, profession or employment or an Invitation from immediate family member residing in UAE on family status, makes you eligible for the Dubai Visa.
To obtain quick Dubai Visa, simply follow the 3 step procedure with Rayna:
1. Fill up our simple online visa application form asking for your name, nationality, primary contact address, travel date etc.
2. Submit clear scanned documents relevant for visa processing
3. Make payment through our secured gateway using a credit card
Alternatively, you can also get in touch with us via email at email@example.com or simply call us on +971 4 297 9978 with your requirements and other representative will take care of everything for you. For alternate payment methods, you can use bank transfer, PayPal or cash deposit to enjoy all our services.
Once your application is submitted, it is reviewed initially by our expert panel, and in case necessary, we’ll request you to make changes to amend the application ideal with additional information. Please keep additional details such as airline ticket, guarantor’s documents, or voucher indicating hotel booking ready with you. If all the steps are duly followed, we promise to get your visa submitted and processed in the least time.
Special Note : An amount of 50 to 100 AED will be charged extra as per visa type if Air Ticket / Hotel not booking with Rayna Tours.
Visa is mandatory for all non-UAE citizens to travel to UAE. Nevertheless, this is not applicable for citizens of the GCC nations, such as Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait, and Oman.
All infants as well as kids traveling with their non-UAE citizen parent will require a visa to enter the UAE.
No prior arrangement for visa is required for nationals visiting to Dubai from certain European, North American, and Far East countries. These include Australia, Austria, Belgium, France, France, Germany, Iceland, Hong Kong, Singapore, Japan, Malaysia, Portugal, UK, and USA, among others. Since the list of visa-waiver countries is subject to change, be sure to inquire with your local embassy or airlines service provider to update yourself on the latest visa policies, before your visit to Dubai.
You can do this by applying online. On your behalf, your relative or friend in the UAE can also apply for a visa.
Depending on the duration or number of days you wish to spend in UAE, different types of visas include tourist visa, transit visa, and visit visa.
By contacting Rayna Tours for your visa application needs, you can eliminate the need for a local sponsor in the UAE
Quick processing is another of the key highlights. In most case, the visa processing takes only three to four working days.
No cash deposit is required
Since a paper visa is given before the departure, this helps you for an unperturbed entry to UAE.
Emergency visa services made available
For your electronic visa, you’ll have to submit passport-size colour photo, along with a scanned copy of your passport with minimum six months validity at the time of travel.
Though it will take only 3 to 4 working days for the processing of your visa, it is recommended to apply for visa in advance. This will help for on-time processing of visa while assuring you of a hassle-free travel to UAE.
Yes, you can book your tickets to Dubai before applying or processing of visa.
Valid visa enables for both entry and exit from pasting all UAE’s airports.
Visa processing usually take 3 to 4 working days. But this largely depends on the prompt submission of required documents as well as the meeting of eligibility norms. Since a paper visa is given before the departure, this helps you for an unperturbed entry to UAE.
To inquire about your visa application fee or discuss any visa-related query, call our travel experts on +971-4-2979978 or +971-4-2087444 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll promptly respond to your questions on visa.
Upon the successful filling out of the visa application form, we’ll send you an authentication email, along with a link. This, in turn, will enable you to check the status of your visa application. You can also get in touch with our visa agents to know your visa application status.
This is not possible, as the UAE immigration authority do not recompense for the rejected visa applications.
No. The UAE immigration authorities, at most, do not reveal the reasons for the refusal of a visa.
Yes, you can apply for visa again, provided you carefully meet qualifying norms.
Once your visa is processed, it will be sent to your email.
This depends on the immigration authorities’ decision based on the verification of your documents as well as certain other criteria at the point of entry.
Besides facing legal actions and payment of hefty overstay penalty, you may not be apply for UAE visa in future.
TERMS & CONDITIONS (INTERNATIONAL VISA SERVICES)
These terms and conditions form the legal basis for Rayna Tours’ international visa services. By submitting your visa application through www.raynatours.com, you give your irrevocable consent to access our website and book our visa packages in line with and as per the following terms, which comprise the entire agreement between you (customer, client or applicant) and Rayna Tours LLC. So, we request you to read and carefully comprehend all the requirements and restraints stipulated herein, before you choose Rayna Tours LLC for international visa services.
1. Scope & Procedures
Rayna Tours provides all individuals (mainly UAE residents), except for Qatar & Azerbaijan nationals, who wish to travel to a foreign country with professional visa services. In this capacity, our specialist visa consultants accurately help clients to choose the most appropriate visa package, handle all documentation, and submit application on their behalf at the respective country’s consulate, thus ensuring the approval of visa in a timely manner.
However, Rayna Tours shall not be held liable if a consulate or embassy makes a delay or fail to approve the visa for any reason that includes but not limited to:
(i)Incomplete application forms
(ii)Error or omission of information
(iii)Missing or ambiguity of valid supporting documents
(iv)Non-booking of airline tickets
All or any expense suffered by the client due to the above mentioned shall not be the responsibility of Rayna Tours. Upon your request, Rayna Tours LLC can book air tickets as part of visa services. Unless otherwise it’s not a requisite specified by a consulate, it’s always advisable to purchase airline tickets and book hotel accommodation upon the approval of your visa. Further, we suggest you to check with airlines for further information, if you need to make a booking of transit flight for your intended journey, as transit visa policies vary depending on your nationality and the country you intend to visit.
• Prior to traveling, you must make sure that you’ve obtained all documents necessitated by the issuing authority to gain smooth entry to the destination you plan to visit. Most countries require that your passport carry at least six months validity from the date you plan to leave the country.
• For the processing of your visa application, make sure that you send your passport and all other relevant details within the specified timescale. By sending us your vital documents, you approve to abide by all requirements and explicitly agree that Rayna Tours LLC shall hand over these documents to you only after the completion of visa procedures by the issuing authority.
• Embassies mostly provide appointments on first come basis. Appointments may change if we do not receive all your relevant documents.
• Upon the completion of all procedures, Rayna Tours LLC exercises reasonable care and diligence in returning all your vital documents including appointment letter, flight voucher, hotel voucher and travel insurance. It is your responsibility to acknowledge its receipt via email. No further changes shall be accepted in the event we do not receive your email on the same day itself. Moreover, additional charges apply for any change.
• Once you are in receipt of the visa, make sure that you notify us via email the same day itself, along with any discrepancy identified in your documentation. This is extremely important, as failing to do so shall be deemed as the acceptance of visa in the correct manner. Apparently, Rayna Tours LLC shall accept no liability caused due to any delay from your side.
• It is your responsibility to notify us in advance regarding any additional requirement or changes in your travel plan. We do not accept any liability in connection with your inability or failure to comply with any such requirement.
3. Fee & Payment Mode
In order to avail of our visa services, you shall pay a processing fee as specified by the issuing authority, apart from all related service charges. When it comes to payment mode, it can be done through a valid credit card, debit card or online bank transfer while ensuring that your payment will be processed and billed on immediate basis. Please be informed that this processing fee, along with visa application requisites, is subject to change without any prior notice.
4. Processing Time
The visa processing time varies from country to country. All visa application processing time (including urgent services) specified by Rayna Tours LLC are only estimates, construed in accordance with our several years of experience dealing with major consulates and embassies. The processing time usually begins the next day of receiving your visa application and excludes all or any public holidays. Immigration working days are from Sunday through Thursday. Besides UAE and their respective national holidays, an embassy or consulate may be closed without any prior notice. In fact, in no event, should Rayna Tours LLC be held responsible for the delayed approval of your visa.
5. Approval and Rejection of Visas
Once we submit your visa application, all evaluations associated with it are conducted by the respective consulate or embassy. Apparently, the grant or denial of your visa is at the sole discretion of the issuing authority, and Rayna Tours LLC possesses no legal capacity to provide assurance of your visa approval.
6. Policies on Cancellation & Refund
• Following the opening of your visa file and submission of your visa application, all payment made to the consulate or embassy on your behalf is non-refundable, no matter your visa is approved or not. The processing fee is refundable only if you choose to cancel the service prior to forwarding your visa application to the issuing authority. In such cases, you may be entitled for a partial refund equivalent to not more than 50% of the fee, as the refund does not cover any administration, service or banking charges.
• After the submission of your visa application, Rayna Tours LLC shall not be held responsible for any loss or refund in the event of any sudden change in visa policies by the Embassy or Consulate.
• In order to cancel your visa application, log into your Rayna account and click ‘Cancel’ or ‘Delete’ option or send us an email to email@example.com or call our team directly on +971 4 297 9978. Furthermore, in any event, we shall not recompense credit card payment of more than one month old, but instead offers a service credit which can be used for any upcoming visa application however made through Rayna Tours LLC only.
• The information on visa packages, pricing, and other details listed on the website are subject to alterations or amendments without any prior notice. We, therefore, request our clients and other interested parties to visit our website from time to time and review our terms and conditions’ most up-to-date version.
8. Use of Intellectual Property
• All text, information, images and content contained in this website are sole proprietary to Rayna Tours LLC and protected by copyright laws. We, therefore, hold the complete authority to stop the access to all or any part of the website at any time, without any intimation, to resolve technical issues or for any other purposes.
• The users or visitors may view the information provided on the website. Nevertheless, it is strictly prohibited to use the content or other materials displayed on the website for any such act as copying, publishing, altering, re-posting or selling. Moreover, any illegal use of logo, trademark or company name may subject the user to penalties.
• Rayna Tours LLC is not liable for the information or materials of any other web pages linked to Raynatours.com. In fact, clicking the links of other web pages should be done at your own risk.
9. Applicable Law & Language
The UAE Law is the applicable law, which exclusively governs everything associated with this Terms and Conditions. Both parties irrevocably accept that federal courts of the UAE (United Arab Emirates) will be the exclusive jurisdiction to resolve any dispute or disagreement emanating from visa services provided by Rayna Tours LLC.
Every correspondence or notice concerning the use of our system must be in writing in the English Language only. Accordingly, Rayna Tours LLC is not responsible for any error or spelling mistakes in any document provided in any other language other than English.
By making a reservation with Rayna Tours LLC, the user agrees to indemnify Rayna Tours LLC in opposition to any damage, expense or losses as a result of:
• Encroachment of Rayna Tours’ Terms and Conditions
• Fraudulent act by the client or his representatives or employees
• Action, claim or proceeding by a third party in opposition to Rayna Tours LLC due to the breaches or misrepresentations from the client’s side
Rayna Tours LLC, its contractors, partners or suppliers do not represent that the materials provided on this website is perfect, comprehensive, or up to date. While it is true that we make constant effort to ensure the accurateness of its content, the website may contain certain imprecision and errors. We disclaim all warranties pertaining to the visa information, software, and service packages listed on this website. This covers every implied and express contract of non-encroachment and merchantability.
Rayna Tours LLC does not guarantee that the products or service packages made available through this website is free of any mistake or virus and would fulfill your needs. Nevertheless, by employing the latest technological innovations, we strive to assure you of a safe and unperturbed booking experience with us.
If you have any complaint or query related to our visa services, you can communicate forthwith to our team on <+971 4 297 9978> or send us an email to . Once you submit your application through Rayna Tours LLC, you agree that you shall not post any complaint or negative remark with regard to delay or rejection of visa by the issuing authority or by any other means on any of our social media pages, online or offline, without the prior written permission of Rayna Tours LLC.